Someone will receive a Thor #1 comic signed by the legendary Stan "The Man" Lee (with full certification) for just £6.95!
Please be clear on the rules of the Mighty Stan Lee Lucky Box:
1) Only 1 out of the 100 available tickets will win the signed Stan Lee comic, 99 others will get an issue one Marvel comic inspired by Stan Lee's unequaled legacy. FOR CLARITY: If you do not receive the signed Stan Lee comic, you WILL receive another random #1 comic (but not signed by Stan Lee).
2) Your box is guaranteed to contain 1 x issue one Marvel comic book. Lesser value issue one comics (that is comics NOT signed by Stan Lee) have to be included in order for someone to be able to receive the Grail, that is a SIGNED STAN LEE COMIC. The odds are against you.
3) You may not get the comic you want. We're sorry about that but please understand this is about risk vs reward (and of course, a little fun!). Only 5 of these comics were ever signed by Stan Lee back in 2008 which includes full certification & independent authentication. Have you ever seen a fluffy mineral, a golden tiger or the birth of a rainbow? This is that level RARE.
4) There are only 100 spots in this MIGHTY lucky box comic quest.
5) This is completely random. The 100 comics have been bagged up in advance, inserted in opaque cardboard backed envelopes, mixed around and then purchase labels are added later randomly after each ticket is sold.
6) PLEASE NOTE: There is NO limit on the number of lucky boxes you can purchase. However, be aware, if you purchase multiple lucky boxes, you may receive duplicate comics.
7) UK shipping is not included in the £6.95 price. If you would like to purchase a lucky box but are unable to ultilise our FREE Click & Collect option, delivery costs will be incurred. These will be estimated at checkout depending on the contents of your basket. International delivery costs will also be estimated at checkout, depending on your region.
8) Returns and refunds are not accepted under any circumstances given the nature of the lucky boxes.
9) Store Pick-Up/Shipping commences once all 100 tickets have been sold (or by 25th September 2020 - whichever comes first).
To purchase a ticket, please complete the checkout process on our webstore. As the purchase labels are automatically printed and affixed at point of purchase, we are unable to hold tickets over.
Good luck and as Stan would say, Excelsior!